HWR has reacted to this development and produced the first universal clamping tool for clamping round, rectangular and also geometrically irregular parts. With the patent application dated January 2013 for the concentric and compensating 4-jaw chuck InoFlex, HWR is launching a clamping tool to perform this task in a range of Ø 160-1200 mm. No other clamping tool on the market can do this!
• For concentric and compensating clamping
• For clamping round, cubic and geometrically irregular parts
• Suitable for deformationsensitive workpieces
• Can be used on turning and milling machines
• Available as manual clamping
• Ø 160-1200 mm
In the range of 160-1200 mm Ø, InoFlex® combines the advantages and functions of the 2-, 3- and 4-jaw chuck and vice, and avoids disadvantages such as overdetermination through its patented compensation feature.