- Vice Fixed Jaw is made of high quality steel and hardened to HRC 55. Vice body is made opf Ductile Iron above FCD 60 grade for high precision and durability. With a force of 4500 kg, the shape will deflect less than 0.005 mm.
- Slide ways are hardened to HRC 50 to further increase durability and maintain positioning height over long use.
- The Special ANGLE-LOCK SYSTEM with compact design and high-grade iron over FCD 60 grade for high rigidity automatically pulls the work -piece down to the accurate position within 0.005 mm under 4500 Kg of pressure. This vice is most suitable for precision mold making on Machining Centers.
- Vice can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- The patented MULTI-POWER SYSTEM built of HIGH GRADE BEARING STEEL doubles the clamping force. With the first half a turn the vice will clamp with 2500 Kg pressure. With a second half turn it will apply 4500 Kg of clamping force. This special patented system makes the clamping force constant.
- Adjusting stop ring: This simple and effective presetting device enables to preset each desired clamping force and it guarantees to repeat clamping operation at the same clamping force.
Multi-Power CNC Super Vice V-13-15
- Shortest Length with Big Jaw Opening.
- Extremely High Accuracy and Repeatability
- Model: HPAQ-160, 200, 250, 160L, 200L
Fixed Height so several vices can be used together.
This vice is highly suitable for precision mold making on machining centers as well as heavy duty machining which require high clamping force with high accuracy.