Multi-Rail is the new generic-purpose workholding system from OK-VISE. Compared to a traditional machine vise, the Multi-Rail system offers the following benefits:
– Using the system components even the most challenging workpiece types can be machined
– All sides of a workpiece can be machined with two setups
– Multiple workpieces can be clamped on the same area
– The workpiece is safely fixtured under all circumstances
– Very large workpieces can also be fastened
– Fixture setsicon readmore
Multi-Rail RM sets are built using a few basic modules:
– Clamp modules (RMC-)
– Stop modules (RMS-)
– Side guides (SMG-)
– Parallels and riser blocks (RMP-)
Multi-Rail RM is the perfect basic fixturing system for any machining center.
For heavy-duty installations, we have the Multi-Rail RH System available.